Retractable Hurricane Screens for Storm Protection
Serving: The Outer Banks of NC, Virginia Beach & all of Hampton Roads and the Mid-Atlantic!
The Roll-Down System is a roll up Hurricane Storm Shutter system designed with convenience and outdoor living in mind. This system is typically mounted with a small storage housing at the top of the opening and vertical tracks extending down both sides of the opening. At the touch of a button the screen will retract into the housing or lower to your desired pre-set position. The Roll-Down Hurricane Storm Shutter system is offered with a manual crank or a motorized system with a manual override option.
This wind abatement system is large missile impact rated and can work seamlessly with home automation systems. Our Roll-Up System offers industry leading hurricane protection plus, everyday sun, wind, and rain protection. All Roll-Down Systems utilize U.V. stabilized fabric and thread.
Just like all our systems, the Roll-Up wind abatement system is Building Code approved in FL, NC, VA and more.
The Roll-Down Mesh Screen System is ideal for any outdoor living spaces, outdoor dining areas and hard to reach openings such as second floor windows. When deployed, the system will protect your belongings from flying debris, driving rain and high winds. No need to move patio furniture, decorations or any typical outdoor living accessories. Roll-Up Screens utilize U.V. stabilized fabric and thread to stand up to everyday use in oceanfront living’s harsh climate.
- Industry Leading U.V. Stabilized Fabric for All Colors
- U.V. Stabilized Thread
- Fabric Colors: Black, White, Cream, Beige, Gray & Sand
- Colors for Extrusions: White, Bronze, Beige and Ivory
- Themo-Welded and stitched with PolyPro 138 for maximum pressure design, tested to 210 PSF!
- Florida Building Code Approved (industry high standard)
- Custom Colors for Extrusions Available Upon Request
- Roll-Up Operation: Electric, Electric with Manual Override and Manual (crank handle)
- Alternate Motors Available for Home Automation Integration Upon Request
- Remote Controls: Single Channel, Four Channel and Six Channel
- Custom Remote Controls: Eighty to Two Hundred Forty Channels
Hurricane Screen Systems
Roll-down Hurricane Mesh Shutters – One of the most effective and fastest growing options in the hurricane shutter industry. The motorized version of these shutters solve the slow deployment and storage problems associated with hurricane nets. They are also less expensive than aluminum slat rollup shutters and less likely to be damaged by flying objects. Lastly, they give property owners the advantage of leaving their outside furniture and other items in the protected patio areas. These systems can be hand cranked or motorized which can be controlled by wall switch or remote transmitter. The mesh comes in 4 standard colors.
Unobstructed Views! Each of our hurricane mesh screens are made using a stronger, more durable and more easily maintained screen which maximizes your ease of view. With UV protection up to 95% and a variety of shading, ventilation and color attributes, our available screening materials each have their own distinct benefits. Motorized screen systems can be mounted inside or outside your home, under a header, face mounted to a wall, or recessed and hidden from view. Incorporate recessed screens with new construction for a sleek, finished look. Virtually any opening can be accommodated.
Our motorized screen systems are custom manufactured in the USA to fit your exact dimensions and are made of the highest quality materials.
- Enjoy the outdoors with protection from insects and bugs
- Extended exposure to the sun will not result in fading like with other screens
- The screen is designed to be tear and puncture resistant
- Ten year limited warranty on fabric (screen)
- Less than 10% Porosity to limit the air and water intrusion
- Quick and easy deployment motorized or manually operated