Tame the Sun and Outdoor Pests with A&A’s Motorized Screen Systems
A&A Awnings & Storm Shutters offers screening systems to allow you to extend your backyard fun more than ever, because Life is Better in the Shade!™
Disappointed because you’re not able to use your patio comfortably in the hot summer heat? Tired of your outdoor furniture fading from continual UV exposure, or unhappy with the lack of privacy you get when sitting outside? It’s time to maximize the comfort and usability of your favorite outdoor living area by installing retractable window screens. A&A Awnings & Storm Shutters offers a range of Outdoor Roller Shades and Exterior Solar Shading Screens to suit every need, taste and budget. You will be amazed at not only how much more pleasure you get from your outdoor space, but also how much you save on energy costs. Retractable roll up window shades significantly reduce the amount of heat gain inside your house, meaning you use less air-conditioning.
Our screens are American-made and technologically advance solar shading products made of the finest materials and components, such as SOMFY motors and SUNBRELLA, MERMET and PHIFER fabrics for aesthetically pleasing solar and/or insect protection that will last for years.
A&A TracLock Solar Shade & Insect Screen
Are you interested in the outdoor living space that is safe from insects, the wind, and sun glare? The TracLock Solar Shade & Insect Screen is perfect for you. It is designed to be mounted on the exterior of your commercial or residential property and will give you with a cool, insect-free environment. It will provide UV protection for your outdoor furnishings, and will allow you to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors in privacy and security.
Additional benefits of this custom made shading system include:
- Options available for drops up to 18 feet
- Width up to 23 feet
- Available in a variety of cassette sizes and frame finishes; this includes brown, white, camel, and desert sand
- Vast selection of insect screens, open weave, and solid acrylics
- Comes with a 10-year framework warranty
- 10-year warranty on most fabrics
- Can be recessed or surface mounted
- Convenient motorized operation
- Quality construction guarantees long lasting durability
Control the Sun with A&A’s Vertical Drop Screen
The A&A Vertical Drop Screen, is a heavy duty, on demand shading system that beautifully allows you to add instant “sun glasses” to any space.
These exterior retractable solar screens stop up to 97 percent of the sun heat rays, and glare. You maintain almost total non-glare visibility, while enjoying a cool and comfortable outdoor living.
Offered in a variety of color and openness fabric densities, you are sure to find what you need to improve your “new outdoor room!”
- Custom made in widths up to 20 feet.
- Vertical, retractable fabric drops up to 18 feet tall.
- Available in 4 beautiful frame finishes
(white, desert sand, camel, brown)
- A wide selection of long lasting, open weave fabrics from 10% to 3% openness (90% to 97% sunblock).
- Motorized screen or manual operation.
- Available hem bar/weight bar guides include standard side tracks or optional coated Stainless steel cables.
- 10-year framework warranty
Stop the Sun’s Heat and Rays BEFORE They Enter with A&A’s Solar Cassette Screens.
Provide the ultimate in indoor comfort and solar protection. The A&A line of exterior mounted, cassette box style retractable solar screens will block up to 97 percent of the sun’s damaging UV rays and heat from entering your home. This solar shading solution is even more effective than interior mounted shades, reducing air conditioning costs by as much as 40 percent and lowering room temperatures up to 20 degrees!
Add daytime privacy without obstructing your view from indoors. A&A exterior mounted cassette screens greatly reduces fading of your indoor furnishings too.
- Available in widths up to 20 feet, and vertical fabric drops up to 16 feet.
- Available in 3 architecturally matching frame finishes – white, desert sand & brown.
- Several models to choose from, including Heavy Duty models for maximum durability.
- Motorized or manual operation available for all models.
- Available guides include aluminum side tracks or coated stainless steel cables.
- Optional electronics for worry-free operation and maximized efficiency.
- Can be incorporated into an existing automated system.
- 10-year framework warranty.
- Fabric warrantied up to 10 years depending on selection
Whatever you need—A&A Awnings and Storm Shutters has you covered.
Learn more about selecting the perfect screen system for your needs and budget. Give us a call today at 757-463-1446.